Sunday, August 16, 2009

Resonable Errors - The Beginning

'Stranger... that's the inherent state of everyone', those were the words which hit me. In a way that seem to be funny... but i thought otherwise. It always prompted me to look back, and always gave me the courage for reasoning... Mere thinking of it unfolds a world of explanation in front of me, as i mentioned earlier, to the loser within...

I'm turning back 24 years... back to my 1st std.

There were very few students who were not making any noise or crying (very uncommon compared to a 1st grader on the first day at school). I's like totally amazed by the new atmosphere. The amazement gave way to a kind of solitary mood , the following months. No friends, as such, and I cared little even about my bench mates. I still remember, used to keep asking the teacher what time it is, even though did not know the significance... That was just to avoid being slipped into that peculiar state of mind, which is still haunting me. That state which prompts me out of the alter ego... yes!!! i love to be the other me.

For all i can remember, the other me first took full control when i was in 2nd std. All i can remember is a rainy day ... heavy drops popping on to the roof tiles, and nobody was in a mood to teach or learn. After 10 minutes, i knew that i was standing at the window watching the pour down from the sky. Then I started walking along the side hallway, which separated two divisions. I still remember the teachers were whispering something to each other and laughing in husky voices, at me. I seemed to be in a contend mood, not giving attention to even my classmates who were staring with bewildered eyes. This went on for the entire 45 minutes (one period) it seems. At last i took my seat and suddenly I's all ears to the social studies lessons. I thought about this for a long time, at least till my 7th std, where i left that school and joined junior high.

During that time, those 7 years, I would like to believe myself to be in the other me mode. Yeah, as i said, the other me is not the real me, at least for myself (Don't worry, confusing others in my own way seems to be my default nature). The other me, is interesting , though, as I turned out to be a shy and studious and obedient scholar kind of guy (yeah, the NERD, in the terms of the real me)...

More about that in the next episode. See you all , Later!!!

PS: For simplicity, lets call the real me as LF (after lost feather, my identity idol) and the other me as LIC (after lost in consciousness, the other Me's facebook ).....

No comments: